My webcomics feed was full of all kinds of knowledge this morning. Here are a few morsels that felt particularly meaningful:
• xkcd taught me to be grateful that Apple hasn’t named an OS iteration “Ocelot” yet.
• Scenes from a Multiverse taught me that if Jon Rosenberg ever starts a band, that bunny panel should be the group’s first album cover.
• Penny Arcade taught me that Diablo III is lurking on the horizon, ready to suck up my life.
• Ectopiary taught me that Hans Rickheit can still get into my brain and do all kinds of weird things at 3:30 a.m.
• And Diesel Sweeties reminded me about how meat is murder.