I’ve added a few links to the right sidebar today. The year at Medill has allowed me to explore some specialized areas of reporting, including a lot of breaking science news last spring. As you can see, a few of the highlights included:
• A piece on the arsenic-based life debate
• An article published in the Northwest Indiana Times about the Obama administration’s new labeling system for fuel efficiency standards
• ChicagoQuest’s game-based approach to education
• A new theory on a one-dimensional universe
• The theory behind “virtual water”
• Atomic clock improvements
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.